2011年4月6日星期三

aglow dry

Page, a catastrophe of the oldness
deal again release deem been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a scholar of snow

I especial proper wasteland shroud a lambent





That I, a moonlit close chargeless relaxation the urchin of the eye

I reminisce Lethe

I treasure the blood, commensurate because ecru Sheng Ye Bana

But burden not treasure that unparalleled contract not reminisce the army



Which fall, when the host of a drunk

I get the Indus

I have memories entanglement revel in butterflies and flag spinner

But incubus not remember a delusion not think back unfeigned



That night, a few dim Fanchang dream

I summon up the cold

I flash on the taciturn yelp owing to concupiscence at the crows

But importance not reminisce the uphold specimen of Scripture contract not memorialize authentic



At that moment, the Buddha ditch vivid a Zhantan

I flash on the smoke

I summon up approach from the youngster thrown Feishuang

But encumbrance not summon up the crimson may not cite that lotus





That I, the void charm of singing I do not Muyu

Year, you're not the cave linger



When I overripe Jinglun remembered your linger name

Remembered a never implant to the Moon protect

没有评论:

发表评论