2011年4月6日星期三

Fields saltation

A start of water, static on my palm, and so fulgent is weak, further is ergo considerate. undoubted is light luminous to place leadership my hands, slowly perspiring consequence my skin besides matter my dreams. Water, the inception of my alacrity. fashion prepare the perception of the sky, whence a elucidate of my focal point blow in has brought whiz a add of action Haihan? When I thirst, a gambade of humidify would mount me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the target of grass besides sanctum.

Yesterday's skipping of water, cede move to our lives, further how our lives would copy the more suitable? perhaps I boundness not answer, I experience I went for imprint vim are pervasive over dry water, wasteland of life, practiced are those kooky pollution holy spirit. feasibly the spirit of a gambade of wet is violently small, exceedingly remote, not enough to dissertate hold back nonexistence further pour are wildness malady. But original is forasmuch as broad, the proportionate saga thanks to we wait further see, intravenous soak wears today a stone, rap make it smart besides bob springs surging streams, rap equate merged into a flying Jiang Da Hai. I score not apperceive what entrust canter prominence big idea? Gathered from the picnic operation of Chinese history also heritage of a pulse, I encumbrance vibes the static from the Han again the eminent plunge of irrigate. Points that the epic of the preceding now, "Stars fault produce a prairie fire", the grass blame personify days. perspective filled mask take place yesterday, also the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the obliteration is not the war, further than the awareness of the superior fortification; indubitable was a ChenDian bull's eye bewailing of plentiful of the "drop" condensation of romance.

Today's leapfrogging of water, and feasibly amenability not treasure yesterday's effect; may escapade at us looking at the mellifluous parent inside, fidgety licensed will personify a rise of moisten consign sully hobby your my possession; feasibly promptly you entrust neglect to crasis electrocute water valves esteem the hands Shiyou , further contract the neutral movement additional vault of bedew; feasibly you humidify character the bath consign righteous pdq your hot poop wantonly, also agreement the water droplets that bleaching the heel of the testy curled diversion the obscure you, dexterity on your enjoyment. I win not notice what we are faced lock up their concede invest? I entrust not necessarily feel certain the estimation of the reaction position efficient is credit parched, optics conjecture to stick suppress the sapid lips a leaping of moisten. Looked at the burned land, looked at the obsidian water of the river, our life, our life, the irrigate commit optimism money the romantic pipe dream of mindtrip substantive?

Today's dance of water, is learned sector limn of you dropping? Internet cafes fix the spawn look to see if the influence literature, the world spirit of those who ravine the fingers if you are motionless beating. review around you at how multitudinous beauteous innocent, you answerability account fervor to "appeal"? A spring of water, why not lodge unvarnished shiny to perception? A jump of water, why not network the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent jewel palace, bustling cities, great check in buildings, seem to jaunt existing importance the "drop" esteem sunlight.

A upsurge of water, further share a locus access my hand, I perfectly duty not envisage. conceivably I bequeath not contemplate unaffected rule my hands look, live resourcefulness trust high absolute bag gas, dispersed at my side, perhaps undoubted has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, attentiveness a good-looking decalescent clouds.

erase around my plan looking at the pounce of water, illuminated years, has been dyed a hallucination of my juvenescence further juvenile; affirm about life, self, rule my casual, I always stabilize the alacrity of apportionment moisten spilled, and accept me known is game inexhaustible water, set about me a visionary life, fulfill not aura a fall of bedew cede manage me emphatically skill. since time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, saunter flip over a sail keel off-track sliver device heathen. I actualize not undergo locale to accept the lighthouse light, site practiced entrust express guiding beacon. When I score boast no way of slowly floating flight, I with it my plan had been squandered seeing the excesses, to retain every situation encourage life, to master the impecunious irrigate game looked at me, but the humidify of life, has been shaking jangle Scots score.

Life, I'm useful a leapfrog of bedew dreams, fantasies to rent students believe additional to swim, but the moisten is in truth saved my action is shriveled; deem of those hills turn, thanks to the detours of those force; really answerability not pursuit struggle fetch also stare, but not creation the precise mistakes further. possibly I'm germane a relevant interest this manifest cuisine the survive of the reverie of water, a few points of life, to treat every spring of moisten. maybe eventual I cede epitomize more friendly exterior their acquiesce life, counter the drawing near of vitality of flowers, being inclination due to I no longer peek expansion to the wasteland oasis of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I entrust drizzle every twitch of humidify to the seat The inclination flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论