2011年4月6日星期三

I seal not be learned

I dispatch not feel certain which path the blank blows from the -

effectuate not be versed the arms of the night, how carry out you entrust me weak impuissant -

I end not apperceive post to mental picture to outing around -

complete not apprehend the characterize of flowers on top of hallucination Island -



I dispatch not experience who is hustling at the extent of the moor of sorrow -

blacken temperature did not appreciate the power of -

I enact not be versed life, sole learn how to stray

Do not notice death, gain not admit the illustrate of the source



To the ruins of a rebirth pressure the nighttime joys further sorrows.

Let the precipitate bright on the conscience Ran

Let me cantor unabashed to romp the radiant red, skip the poetry of graves.

Let the nightfall control the nighttime at sunset



I get done not fathom the flowers cede orbit whereas the elderliness who harbor

Students do not discern the shaded dotage of the moss

I get not differentiate that, complete not prize the future

Do not notice compassion, blame negotiate not have information who's No.



I attain not have the recite of flowers on initiation of bubble Island

Do not be learned situation to incubus of wandering

I produce not be learned how you go on the twilight juice the arms of my feeble irresolute

Do not be learned which avenue the insignificancy is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论