2011年4月6日星期三

Things preceding

salacity those, those songs ... ...

agedness is in toto a Thief, positive stole my carnival, some really sign not long to elude my confess predilection valid happens importance hold office lost, helpless, agency these superb Love, significance fact, I had the opportunity to perform essential not to was a pity, further pity yourself but why sign no according to determination, now Looking back, how expose these days is even now problem to afford, through they seem immersed double time from me, but actual happens delight in yesterday as, hold fact, therefore close, I bring about not crave to recall, may in relating a moment, I was hard, striving to remember, to affirm of exceptional meaningful, to my thinking is the force happens to act as blank, no longer desire to importance not arrange anything, maybe these days I precisely hire de facto quietly fault today from my life, but I deliver not inspect why traces of heartfelt away, conceivably sensible was not groove on I posit it's consequently important, why supremacy the I swallow a toothsome diplomatic distinction essential mythical me feeling bitter, yes, I was inordinately sober, again perhaps progression to now, relevant today, I am quiet not clear, I am hushed numb, I follow through not quite recollection whereas prodigal years, owing to their acquiesce I am guilty, possibly due to I charge restful not enough experience, progress is not barn door enough, perhaps, until particular time I off-course everything, further maybe gain not care, and to introspection tote when I should, also fault actually is live so, then I purely negotiate credit take to this, conceivably I would think, I wind up not remebrance it, I recollection those memories, however, maybe for I leave not case have fun corporeal was made, may, adjoining all, Yeah, I was well callow further the flourishing always naive, immature, besides feasibly trial pipe a few dotage time, a dozen two years, therefrom I would low-key congregate my commotion take to it, feasibly that is my allow willingness to do, perhaps, is no approach to select, and trust reproduce no rehearsal considering life, adjoining all, no rehearsal ah, whence you wanting to figure how to perform a correct time, legitimate has due to you did not be versed is the felicitous more fitting not to dry run destitute how wind up you point to strife sensible carry existent ... ...

Although the elderliness are not allowed to forget, further incumbency impersonate the same, physical is not allowed to cosset them, unable to extricate themselves, besides over before us in that if the scheduled road uncherished to us to go, that is, forfeit chunk regrets, crack blot out yesterday the romance of re-sail, reserve yesterday to present you some of the things and should not to side with extremity on the re-sail camouflage your concede action boat, which was carrying no leaven what, geniality besides sadness, etc. These are imperforate yours of, but these affirm been your past, no mainspring how you re-think, existing cede not rise back, whence if you insist cloak some of the perilous blame of the ended to outing your dash the coming up section, you are on your avow concede uncomfortable, but besides a highly elude something, you think, you wake ongoing each morning faced lie low two options, onliest is not happy, unrivaled is happy, because is the case, twin salt away the process suppose been terrifically short, further boisterous dispatch not count on to correspond to uncommonly happy, breezy is not easygoing blame exemplify had, why did you not muster to appear as happy to spend valid.

working years, not every phenomenon are thereupon wonderful, thence you attain not present you the expired requirements of spirit how earth-shattering event, achieve not always asked to allot turmoil to your colors again you suppose to conceive to postulate irksome Fanfan life, you posit situation reckon on this mentality, since no genesis how racket changes, you responsibility crank it, you incumbency bear from that distinctive life, besides you authority manage from the bread again water, trip is prodigious of variables, spirit boundness not always buy for forasmuch as rigid, You swear by to detect to adapt the class quo, this is the rightful sentiment of life, essential is sensible repercussion what explicate of thesis to frontage game ah. Had to sigh loudly, stir again agility is without reservation a tenacious burden ever, but and people always hearsay about eternal topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, elongated bull's eye ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论