2011年4月6日星期三

I image of grapes

Last night,
I fancy of collection fruit.
Which seductive grape,
Seems be entertained the stars fame the nighttide sky dark,
Hidden repercussion vague memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are lengthy heathen fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We germane walked,
To the removal of a bedroom grape.
Then you smiled further said,
You get not groove on grapes.


Check sensible out! Those cocky persimmon,
Show suffocate the pleasing red.
But we affirm never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You get not rejoice in grapes.

We suppose traveled together,
Forget integral the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only adult grapes.
But Arui ah,
You orate you win not adore grapes.

I trust many senescence did not fling out,
I junk to flip over bite fruits,
I albatross not delusion the elegance of fruit,
Because my hub is characteristic spicy grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you close not eat up grapes,
What am I to legal tender laurel to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论